Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~ { THE BODY PARTS } ~



~ { B R A I N } ~
I smashed my head on a wall to split my head.
I made way through the cells to enter
I found a room filled with boxes
Nervously tearing Them open
There where boxes filled with childhood toys. ..
One box was so bright from meditation , I opened it and found God …
Some were filled with magazine issues…
Some boxes that were empty …
Some were filled with money..
little boxes that were pure green..
The room was not so well lit , there were corners I couldn't see.

~ { H E A R T } ~
I stabbed my own heart ,
Made a large wound ,
expecting to find the Red District
but found a Dead Black old raped raisin
dusted off the Tobacco Tar
All I could see are the wrinkles from every hand that touched it…
People , Passion and hope come and leave
They all leave their wrinkles
Spare me the anti wrinkle cream Recommendation.

~ { E Y E S } ~
I focused on the Pixels
impressed by the slideshow
This Movie Theatre has some deep scenes
What more could be seen
I'm all out of popcorn
don't wanna get bored with routine
I need to change this movie
In some scenes I covered my little sister's eyes
Hopefully she will never get to see this shit
What Rate should I give this film!

~ { L I P S } ~
Rotten air filled with curse words keep trying to escape
The tongue keeps trying to hold in Saliva it might clean this place up..

~ { W O M B } ~
With my own bare decisive Hands
I ripped through the fat tissue to
Reach down to the egg that always reminds me
Im nothing but a chicken
On top of my lungs I scream
IS THERE A LITTLE ME GROWING IN HERE!?
Ecos came back to me
what would happen if I just fry this egg!
how much will I regret it later?

~ { B A C K } ~
I caught a reflection of what could be a spine
but found stabbed fragments with friends signature on it.
Notre Dam is a beauty queen next to me.
Thanks precious dad for having my back.

~ { V A G I N A } ~


I lay on my back and spread my legs…

Out comes the clear flood …

I'm sinking in there

feels like a water park

I'm thinking of shutting down

at least till I find a vine to replace the raisin….


it astonishes me how simply people look at mirrors ….
if I bought a mirror that was already fragmented …
will it be more clear?

1 Comments:

Blogger Billz said...

very interesting use of words...

12:33 PM, February 10, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home