Wednesday, August 23, 2006

summer twist

at 7:00 am the sun passing through the window woke me as it did for the past two months
automaically i would look at my watch, stand up and start my day.


Today was different I was waken up by the bloody sunlight..
but toda I forced my self not to look at the watch but pick up the book
that I've been wanting to read but never had time too (book titled: Saudia Arabia Exposed)
Today my summer officially begins.

I finished a huge project I was working on with Abbar and Zainy
they had this company called e-monee that was launching from scratch
so I got to witness a rise of a company. and design it as a brand tooo
most fun was designing the ATM card and the cartoon instructional booklet...

and i got to learn a bit of spanish from the people in the office....


it was a great experience but now it is time to relax..
I'm looking forward to my week in prague (cezch republic)

has anyone been there b4 ...could recomend places to go?

1 Comments:

Blogger Third Eye opened said...

Havent been there befor but i sure hope that you enjoy it and forgetall about your pain at work andabout everything elese... and cme back with a fresh start :-)

6:06 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home