Saturday, August 12, 2006

Garbage for my puke

Today after work, at caspersI met a bunch of us highly motivated girls and guys sat with the intention of creating an international youth society. Yes, I know what is passing through your head another club ,another passionate attempt that will end with the pass of time after we finish puking out all the heavy emotions bothering us.

THATS IT! we will call this group SAUDI GARBAGE ( where we take in all your puke. )

Okay enough with the shock disgusting ways....

I thank ALLAH for his gift, the gift of finding the abitlity to have a fresh new strength and hope each time someone proposes an idea to make Jeddah a better place, wether naive or inexperineced I wouldn't mind listening to the high charged creative thoughts expressed in such meetings.

Okay Since this is my starting post I must introduce you to my ways,
I will say what is in my head and if you don't like it..
keep ur puke for the garbage....

5 Comments:

Blogger Bassem said...

YAY for me :P I"m officially the first one to comment on your blog

I like your idea.. keep us posted

2:22 AM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger DiDi said...

finally!! u started posting.. nice word.. puke !

5:55 AM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger clareeish said...

Imagine this, for the past week I couldn't get online
cuz orbit's satallite is in AUSTRAILA ..
and e7m...wait for this...
IT IS RAINING THERE SO WE DON'T HAVE INTERNET HERE
I am always amused with the reasons they give...
anyways yes didi finally i decided to post here and in deviant....

and Bassem thanks....u r my first viewer :)

2:13 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger -OT- said...

So what's the deal with this society???

4:24 PM, August 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once we had such an idea and we called it Green Light Inc,the idea was to make small spots all arround jeddah where boys can hang out and be positive in the way they spend times..but yea..it was just a puke.

5:14 PM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home